MBBS in Russia | MBBS in Irkutsk | Study in Russia | Study in Irkutsk | Education in Russia | Education in Irkutsk | Irkutsk State Medical University | ISMU | IRSMU | MBBS Admission in Irkutsk State Medical University | MBBS Fee in Irkutsk State Medical University | Direct Admission in Irkutsk State Medical University | Apply for MBBS Admission in Irkutsk State Medical University | How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Irkutsk State Medical University | Study in Irkutsk State Medical University | About Irkutsk State Medical University | Admission 2016 2017 in Irkutsk State Medical University | Rector words of Irkutsk State Medical University
Our mission is to provide future specialists with the highest level of professional skills in the sphere of medicine and pharmacy; to develop and improve civil and moral qualities of personality in the context of global, educational, scientific and information society, considering dynamical changes of the labor market demands.
Strategic vision – preparing professionals in the field of medicine and pharmacy, science andhealth care in the Siberian region of Russia, while possessing an international recognition, high attractiveness and competitiveness.
Strategic aim – occupying a firm position in the group of leading universities, which provide a professional training in the field of Russian public health service.
The Quality Policy
- Educational activity — an optimal combination of traditional and innovative technologies in the sphere of training professionals on a competitive basis at all levels of continuous education process ( secondary, high, post-graduate and additional professional education);
- Scientific work —scientific investigations development, innovation performance and training of personnel with the aim to obtain the highest qualification;
- International activity — evolvement and strengthening cooperation in the scientific, medical and clinical practice spheres;
- University management — building such a university staff team, which will be and indeed is result-oriented;
- Informational support of the University — implementation of a modern corporative and informational environment;
- People management and corporate culture development — steady improvement of professional competence;
- Taking care of the professional personnel of the University — creation of all the necessary conditions for the development of physical and moral potential of both the personnel and students;
- Commercial operations —University management system organization with an efficient managing, gaining financial autonomy;
- Health programs development — strengthening of the health system of East-Siberian region along with providing future professionals with innovative medical centers.
Leading staff of the Irkutsk State Medical University takes responsibility of the creation of conditions needed for achieving the objectives set by the University, providing understanding, execution and implementation of such a policy at all levels of the organization.
Mission, strategic vision, strategic aim and policies concerning the quality of the Irkutsk State Medical University education process, were approved on the academic board meeting that took place on 27.01.2011.
Rector of Irkutsk State Medical University,
Professor Malov I. V.